Sunday, June 16, 2013

So how does an introvert start blogging and recruit followers, exactly?  I'm not particularly good at "putting myself out there" and I'm also trying to remain somewhat anonymous as "Introvert Mom."  This may be one of those situations where I'll just have to go outside my comfort zone and actually ask some people to follow me.  I belong to a few online communities, like my due date club for my baby girl, plus a group of women I've been chatting online with for.....oh....probably close to 10 years now.

I've also found another way to recruit followers is to post in introvert-related groups on Facebook as Introvert Mom.  Do any of my fellow bloggers have any further advice on how to gain followers?  I think I know another way...post something controversial!

No comments:

Post a Comment